- Asia Pacific’s Most SENIOR platform geared towards clinical research excellence
- Asia’s FIRST EVER Leadership in Clinical Outsourcing Forum
- Key insights through real-life case studies from Global Leaders
The only senior clinical trial industry gathering in Singapore for the Asia Pacific region is happening from 16 - 19 August 2016. This event focuses on best practices in clinical trial project management and clinical research excellence for the Asian region. Learn how to smoothly integrate Asia Pacific into global clinical trials with a focus on enhancing trial quality, improved research outcomes and accelerated timelines for drug approvals.
2015 Hot Topics Addressed:
- Where are the opportunities for clinical trials in Asia?
- How can clinical trial timelines be accelerated in Asia?
- How do you ensure readiness for FDA inspections in Asia?
- How to incorporate effective Corrective Action Preventive Action Management in Asia?
- What is the key to successful global clinical trial conduct in Asia?
- How do you ensure efficient and cost-effective trial operations in Asia?
- What are the early-phase clinical trial capabilities and solutions in Asia?
- How do you integrate risk based monitoring for trials in Asia?
- How to tackle challenges for first-in-man in Asia Pacific?
- What are the strategies for successful cost-effective collaborations with CROs?
2015 Line Up of Speakers Include:
Chief Medical Officer, Senior Vice President, General Manager, Corporate Medical Affairs Headquarters, Global Safety Board Chair, Eisai, Japan
|Nguyen Ngo Quang|
Deputy Director, Administration of Science, Technology and Training (ASTT), Vietnam Ministry of Health, Vietnam
Senior Vice President and Head of Clinical Development, BeiGene, China
|Anirban Roy Chowdhury|
Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations, MSD, India
Vice President, Transactions, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, China
Senior Director, Global Clinical, Operations, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Switzerland
Director, Asia Pacific Clinical Development Quality Assurance, R&D Global Quality & Compliance, GSK, Singapore