- 90%New Speakers
- In-Depth Case Studies on Global Trial Execution in Asia
- Revamped focus on Quality, Timelines, Cost and Tackling Regulatory Changes in Asia
IBC’s 2nd Annual Clinical Trials Asia zeroes in on the key operational and executional challenges in the burgeoning trial markets within Asia Pacific. Clinical Trials Asia 2016 will focus on how Asia Pacific can improve quality in global clinical programmes in Asia and how Asia Pacific smoothly integrate into global clinical programmes. The programme will also explore how mid-size to smaller companies can strategize to devise a pathway for launching products outside Asia.
Accelerate cost-efficient clinical development that meets global trial standards for big pharma, local pharma and biotech in Asia, achieve the quality requirements for meeting global clinical standards, accelerate trial timelines in Asia Pacific, examine the individual clinical capabilities in Asia Pacific and most cost-effective ways to conduct trial operations in Asia from 2-5 August 2016 at Clinical Trials Asia the ONLY senior platform focused at clinical operational excellence Singapore!
What’s New in 2016?
- What Can Asia Pacific Do as a Region to Increase the Quality of Clinical Trials?
- mHealth and wearables in Clinical Development Operations
- Cost-Effective Trial Destinations in Asia – Small to Mid-Size Pharma
- Outsourcing, Vendor Oversight and Management
- Compliance in Clinical Trial Agreements
- Expanding Drug Indications – Aligning Clinical Studies with Market Access
- Risk Based Monitoring - Implementation
- mHealth and Digital Disruption in Clinical Trials
- Compliance in Verification of Electronic Medical Records
- CROs & Trial Sites: Overseeing & Managing Patient Recruitment-Dropout Rates
- End-to-End Supply Chain Management for Global Clinical Trials in Asia
- Building a Network of Trial Sites and Engaging of Involved Stakeholders
2016 Featured Speakers:
Chief Medical Officer
Executive Director Physician, Oncology
Senior Director of Clinical development, Asia development Dept.
Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd