- Asia’s FIRST EVER CRO Leadership Forum
- Asia Pacific’s Most SENIOR platform geared towards clinical research excellence
- Key insights through real-life case studies from Global Leaders
The only senior clinical trial industry gathering in Singapore for the Asia Pacific region is happening from 3rd to 6th August 2015. This event focuses on best practices in clinical trial project management and clinical research excellence for the Asian region. Learn how to smoothly integrate Asia Pacific into global clinical trials with a focus on enhancing trial quality, improved research outcomes and accelerated timelines for drug approvals.
2015 Hot Topics Addressed:
- Where are the opportunities for clinical trials in Asia?
- What is the impact of EU RMP on Asia Clinical Trial regulations?
- Patient recruitment strategies for competing trials and first-in-man for Southeast Asia
- Trial site management and enhancing effective communication
- Cost-effective ways of conducting trials for Asia
- How to bring central lab facilities to local lab
- Optimizing the clinical trial supply chain in Asia
- Is Asia ready for the new era of monitoring? Risk based vs remote
- Data documentation: Electronic vs paper source
- A closer look at niche trials in Asia
A Stellar Line Up of Speakers Include:
- Alistair Macdonald, COO, Global President, INC Research, UK
- Moorthy Perianan, Director, Regional Head, Australia Asia Pacific, Global Clinical Monitoring, Actelion, Australia
- Talita Hilse, Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations, Takeda, Switzerland
- James Garner, Head, Unit Development Operations, Asia R&D, Sanofi, Singapore
- Maggie Lim, Director, Regional Clinical Quality Development Assurance, GSK, Singapore
- Anirban Roy Chowdhury, Senior Director, Global Clinical Trial Operations, MSD, India
- Tran Thi Min Nguyet, General Manger, Smart Research, Vietnam
Plus Many More….