- Asia’s FIRST EVER CRO Leadership Forum
- Asia Pacific’s Most SENIOR platform geared towards clinical research excellence
- Key insights through real-life case studies from Global Leaders
The only senior clinical trial industry gathering in Singapore for the Asia Pacific region is happening from 3rd to 6th August 2015. This event focuses on best practices in clinical trial project management and clinical research excellence for the Asian region. Learn how to smoothly integrate Asia Pacific into global clinical trials with a focus on enhancing trial quality, improved research outcomes and accelerated timelines for drug approvals.
2015 Hot Topics Addressed:
- Where are the opportunities for clinical trials in Asia?
- How to accelerating clinical trial timelines in Asia?
- How to interpret global GCP-ICH standards in Asia?
- How to incorporate GCP in Asia trials?
- How to integrating trial operations in Asia into global trials?
- How to conduct efficient cost-effective trial operations in Asia?
- What are the early-phase capabilities in Asia?
- How to integrate risk based monitoring for trials in Asia?
- What are the strategies for cost-effective collaborations with CROs?
A Stellar Line Up of Speakers Include:
Chief Medical Officer, Senior Vice President, General Manager, Corporate Medical Affairs Headquarters, Global Safety Board Chair, Eisai, Japan
Senior Vice President and Head of Clinical Development, BeiGene, China
|Nguyen Ngo Quang|
Deputy Director, Administration of Science, Technology and Training (ASTT), Vietnam Ministry of Health, Vietnam
President & Chief Executive Officer, PharmAbcine, South Korea
Senior Vice President, Head of Asia Markets, Member of Quintiles Executive Committee, Board of Directors, Quintiles Transnational, US